Facials in Los Angeles
Nothing compares to feeling a milky and soft skin when you glide over your face with your fingers. Although, following a daily skin care routine might give you a smooth face, getting your face done by professionals is so much better.
Here at Silk A Medical Spa, we offer professional facials in Los Angeles to make your skin glow and remain vibrant like the sun.
What are facials?
Facials are a type of skin treatment that exfoliate dead skin cells, cleanse pores and treat common skin concerns. The whole process is done with the use of a custom mask. The essence of getting your facials done is to nourish and rejuvenate your face, as well as make your skin appear younger and healthier. Like massages, facials also serve as a popular spa treatment to relax and be pampered.
A basic facial lasts up to 60 minutes, but the duration of facials generally depend on the spa where you are getting yours done. If you are looking to do your facials in Los Angeles, here at Silk a Medical Spa, we can get your facials done within 60 to 90 minutes.
Benefits of facials
When you use Silk a Medical Spa for your facials in Los Angeles, it comes with a lot of individual benefits. Some of them include:
- They relive psychological distress and reduce stress.
- They cleanse the skin thoroughly.
- They prevent aging and eliminate aging lines.
- They promote blood circulation.
- They rejuvenate the skin.
- They help detoxify the skin.
- They treat acne marks and acne.
- They eliminate blackheads and whiteheads on the face.
- They open up all the facial pores.
- They exfoliate dead facial skin.
- They tighten elongating skin and reduce signs of aging.
- They eliminate dark circles and under-eye bags.
- They make the skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- The boost the ability of the skin to absorb.
- They give the skin an even tone.
Our facials processes
Here at Silk a Medical Spa, when you come for your facials in Los Angeles, our aesthetician quickly determine the type of products that would suit your skin type. Then, a cleanser would be massaged into your face, neck and décolletage to remove dirt and makeup. After that, dead skin cells would be buffed away through the use of a scrub or an exfoliating cream, before individual pores that may have become clogged with dead skin cells or excess oil get extracted.
Next, your face and upper body gets massaged, after which we apply a custom mask to treat oiliness or dryness depending on your skin type. However, do not just take our word for it, we would love to see you so you can experience this awesome process yourself and experience the best facials in Los Angeles.