Patients who are struggling with volume loss in the face that is contributing to an aged appearance may incorrectly believe that their only option for improvement is a neck lift or facelift. Fortunately, there are other solutions available today that do not require surgical interventions. At Silk, A Medical Spa in Encino, CA, Drs. George Sanders and Stephen Bresnick provide solutions that work, including Sculptra injections. Sculptra is a specialized product that can be administered into areas of the face that are hollow or indented to add volume directly where it is needed.
What are the benefits of Sculptra injections?
There are a wide variety of cosmetic injectable treatments available at Silk, A Medical Spa for patients in and around the Encino, CA area. Below are just a few of the reasons why patients choose Sculptra over other injectable services. Sculptra is:
- Approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for safe improvement of volume loss
- Recommended for one to two treatments to achieve the desired effect
- Best for filling out the cheeks after volume loss or addressing other areas of volume loss
- A nonsurgical approach to adding volume where it is needed in a more significant way than other dermal fillers
- A treatment that can be combined with surgical solutions for addressing excess, sagging skin of the face and neck for optimum results
Does insurance cover Sculptra injections?
Because Sculptra is considered an elective and cosmetic procedure, and not a medically necessary procedure, it is often not covered by medical insurance companies. However, there may be exceptions, such as the use of Sculptra to fill in volume loss caused by lipoatrophy or HIV. Our front office team can work with you and your medical insurance to determine if any procedures can be covered by your specific and unique plan.
How do I learn more about Sculptra?
The team at Silk, a Medical Spa is here to help Encino, CA area patients with achieving and maintaining a beautiful appearance. If you are considering treatments for volume loss such as Sculptra, connect with Drs. George Sanders and Stephen Bresnick by calling (818) 981-8888 to request a visit at 16633 Ventura Boulevard, Ste. 902.