Drs. George Sanders and Stephen Bresnick of Silk, A Medical Spa, assist patients in learning more about the products and services available to help turn back the hands of time. Our team uses a wide selection of cosmetic injectables, especially the Juvederm® line of treatments, for those who want to target fine lines and wrinkles without plastic surgery.
What Are the Various Types of Juvederm® Available at Silk, a Medical Spa?
Our team in Encino, GA, encourages patients to consider the advantages of cosmetic injectables before considering invasive plastic surgeries. Juvederm® has a line of products that can be used in different ways, ensuring patients have choices when it comes to achieving quality anti-aging results.
Below are just a few of the Juvederm® products used in our facility:
- Juvederm Ultra®. With this product, the focus is less on filling out deep lines and wrinkles and more on adding overall volume to areas susceptible to age-related depletion, such as the cheeks.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus®. This derivative of Juvederm Ultra® is best suited for treating deep lines, such as those that form around the nose and mouth.
- Juvederm Voluma XC®. As the name implies, this product also helps to add lift and volume to specific areas of the face. It’s ideal for restoring a youthful fullness in your upper cheek region or lifting sagging jowls.
- Juvederm Volbella XC®. This type of Juvederm® is designed with smaller particles that help plump up thin lips while defining them at the same time. It’s great for those who want subtle but noticeable results without much downtime associated with many other cosmetic procedures.
- Juvederm Vollure XC®. When it comes to wrinkles and lines around the mouth, this is one of the most effective products for smoothing out laughter lines and minimizing unwanted facial expressions.
Schedule an Appointment With Drs. George Sanders and Stephen Bresnick at Our Practice Today!
At Silk Medical Spa, we have a wide selection of Juvederm® products that are designed to meet your needs and individual skin concerns. Our team will help you find the perfect product for achieving beautiful, natural-looking results with minimal downtime. Contact us today to learn more about our Juvederm treatments. Our office is located in Encino, CA and can be reached by calling 818-981-8888 for an appointment.